Friday, October 27, 2006

About Siew Yeng

Hey,this is Siew Yeng. Sorry for the super late post. You see, I am busy with lots of stuff. For instance,Day Dreaming.

Yes, I do wear specs as you can see from the picture. Right eye 1000 and left eye 950. Now you know how blind I can be without specs.

Like every other member of this blog, I am a law student. Currently doing my year 2 in Kolej College.

My height? I am not that tall. I think I am about 158cm. Weight? I am not that heavy either, 44Kg.

I can speak in Cantonese,Mandarin,Malay and English (DUH!!). Oh, and I can drive too. Yes, like any girls, I am a MAD driver. People always say that girls sux at driving and I must agree. Oh man, I am drifting away from the main topic, that is About Myself.

Come back siew yeng, come back!! Ok, I am back. I love spending QUALITY time with my friends. I need reassurance all the time. Everyone must remember this, I was born on 14 Oct 1986. Yes, I am a libra!! Lovely little girl.

I love bags, watches, accessories more than my law books. Oh, I love electronic stuff too. I have no idea what is the circumference of my waist, cos I never bother to measure. I am not fair and I do not have smooth skin. Oh, I don't know what else to say. Oh, and I like boys. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home