Monday, October 16, 2006

Hi..This is Adriana

Princess' Profile
(am thinking of pink for this princessy intro)

Duh. Forget about it then.

Erm. This is Adriana here. Homosapiens. Age, 19 or rather unidentified. Gender, still searching. Lurves, Crap. (belongs to TalkCockKing's Family, dahlah, I'm Keet's sista.) Hate, Hypocrites.

*searching frantically from My Pictures folder for a decent photo*

pffft... Found it.


Yo, yo, Ladies and Gentlemen, check this out.


I've another blog here.

Think that's all for now. My writings shall reveal more about my personalities.

3 Comments:

At 1:43 am, Blogger speed_tck said...

kesian u... left comments on anson and cynthia's post.. but no one left any comment... so i leave 1 la.. haha... for the sake of leaving 1... haha

 
At 8:19 pm, Blogger speed_tck said...

eh.. i just notice... ur not 19... ur older than me la... hahaha... wan bluff ppl about ur age for wat.. haha

 
At 8:33 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

What I mean is I was 19, cannot isit?! CANNOT ISIT?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home