Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hi, I'm Cynthia

*whisper* "oh.. what? give intro ah.. okay okay...."

*ahem ahem*

Hi, I am Cynthia.

My family name is Chang.

I'm as tall as 170cm, as heavy as 51KG.
i know.. i know.. low BMI.... *bluek*

I'm from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
FYI, we've got cars and flyovers. Not some elephants or sampan.

*whisper* "what else ah?"

I used to collect stamps, postcards (have hundreds of it... who wants to exchange?) and old coins.. basically those boring stuff. I used to play piano as well. I used to go training for swimming. I used to.. well... that is used to...

I now, like to watch movie, window shopping, basically spend time with people.


oh.. 2 chun chiq huh...
which one more 'leng'.. or more chun..
of course the one on the right..
RIGHT??? !!
hahahaha... *blush*...
the one of the right is none other than
the tall, thick-face, loud, wild and crazy Cynthia.

*applause*


Next!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:17 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

I... I am so tempted to post the teletubbies photo here and see if you can still say 'chun chiq'

Now don't come and kick my ass. Embrace it babe!

 
At 9:16 pm, Blogger lazyant said...

i know u dare.. but it's quite outdate already that teletubbies photo.. update a bit lah dearr..... kahkahkahkah.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home